My current Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro is running on Android phone version 1.6. Heard about the update/upgrade to Android phone version 2.1 will be released on week 38 or end of Q3. Somewhat earlier than the Q4 released mentioned.
Quick search found the SE blog about the upcoming release for Xperia X10 not just for the X10, but for the entire X10 series, the X10 mini pro and X10 mini.
Ran through the Sony Ericsson website and it seems I can upgrade the X10 Android phone software by ourselves instead of handing it over to the SE service center. If so that would save time but I wonder what are the caveats of doing my own software upgrade?
Sony Ericsson Xperia™ X10 to get UXP upgrade in Q4 2010
Can't wait to get my hands on the new Android phone update!
Also found some leaked images of the Android 2.1 GUI of X10 may looked liked. Apparently leaked from the China site. I wonder if it would look the same for the Xperia X10 mini pro too.
Jan's Blog on the go!
Jan's Personal Blog
Jan's Tumblr Blog
- ► 2011 (96)
- Samsung Galaxy 5 I5503
- Personal Blogs with Posterous
- Causes of Migranes
- Causes of Acne
- The Trick to Glossy Hair
- Road rage
- Baby Play Time
- Blogger Droid not so good idea
- Oh, wow! Super duper traffic jam at USJ
- Business trip to Muar
- Verifying RSS Feed for Digg
- Happy Mid Autumn Festival
- Bluehost down time again?
- Bluehost is down due to power outage
- Baby Play Time
- Funny Boss Day Saying Why You...
- Coke + Ajinomoto / MSG Hoax
- Picking Up Baby Routine
- Xperia X10 Android 2.1 Update coming soon
- IOI Mall Parking system needs revamp
- Chicken Lime Recipe Traditional Cure for Diabetes
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2009 (23)