It was a weekend out for baby and family. Decided to take a coffee break at Papa Rich at The Curve KL shopping mall.
Baby was having a gala time roaming about Metrojaya despite the disapproval from mom. I tried to carry him but boys will be boys, especially inquisitive active boys! At 16 months old, he has a very curious mind. And yes he loves exploring!
As papa, will have to shadow him as he goes about pointing out interesting things and make sure he didn't mess up the displays and go where he was not suppose to go.
After an hours of following him, I needed a break! Mom and grandma came around after their little shopping. They needed to go back as the weekend cleaners would be at the house soon.
Anyway, I decided to take a break here at Papa Rich, Curve shopping mall. The house wasn't that far and I'll just walk back once I'm done.
Service here is a little poor as the waiters and waitresses seem to just ignore me. They are either tired or poorly trained. Anyway, i got my little cuppa. Once I'm done with this little blogging, I'm outa here!
Heiyah! As my little boy would exclaim! Ciao!
Jan's Blog on the go!
Jan's Personal Blog
Jan's Tumblr Blog
- Baby 17 Months Old
- Ady boy beginning to assert himself and wants his ...
- Super heavy rain, super traffic jam!
- Chartis Insurance Failure to Pay Reimbursement and...
- Default Cluster Size for NTFS, FAT32, exFAT
- Baby Fall Down From Cot
- @klroadblock roadworks at entry to section 17 PJ f...
- Streamyx is absolutely bad today!
- Streamyx down again due to Sg Way exchange problem...
- be weary of email misinformation
- Once a week exercise is better than nothing
- Which #Android Phone Brand You Like?
- Taking a break at Papa Rich the Curve
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2010 (137)
- ► 2009 (23)