Oh, dear! Baby fell down from the baby cot! Don't how he managed to climb out from it. Cry like mad of course! Will have to observe him as the height was quite high. Wife said it is time to use playpen where the side walls are higher and the distance from ground much less.
Baby so far so good. Although a bit high to fall down from the baby cot, and baby cry like mad, he looks ok. No dizzy spells, no tiredness, no vomiting, which are signs of brain injury.
He was his usual busy body self, rearranging stuffs all over the place until grandma gets exasperated by his very busy activities. He is indeed a very active child and loves a good walk out exploring places and things.
Gave him a nice night walkabout around the neighborhood, looking for cats and dogs which catches his interest. There was a house with brightly lit garden with bright colourful blinking lights, a water fountain with flamingo statue which never fails to catch his sight.
A night walk satisfy at least just for awhile his need to explore.
So looks like he will be ok, just need to be more careful, dear baby! When would you learn what is safe to do and what is not?
Jan's Blog on the go!
Jan's Personal Blog
Jan's Tumblr Blog
- Baby 17 Months Old
- Ady boy beginning to assert himself and wants his ...
- Super heavy rain, super traffic jam!
- Chartis Insurance Failure to Pay Reimbursement and...
- Default Cluster Size for NTFS, FAT32, exFAT
- Baby Fall Down From Cot
- @klroadblock roadworks at entry to section 17 PJ f...
- Streamyx is absolutely bad today!
- Streamyx down again due to Sg Way exchange problem...
- be weary of email misinformation
- Once a week exercise is better than nothing
- Which #Android Phone Brand You Like?
- Taking a break at Papa Rich the Curve
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2010 (137)
- ► 2009 (23)