The heavy rain brought about a very massive Friday traffic jam! Took me double the time to get pass rush hour traffic. On top of that, almost had near collision with another car when the car ahead stop suddenly. Fortunately my brand new tires plus my quick reaction avoided knocking the car in front of me. Had to move away from the lane as the two lady drivers negotiate on their compensation. From my quick glance there was hardly any dent.
Anyway the slow stop and go traffic made me rather sleepy and tired. And many parts of the road was catching the running waters slowing down traffic further. A flooded road was not so easy to drive.
Eventually arrived home in one piece! Phew! Tired but at least home sweet home for now.
Jan's Blog on the go!
Jan's Personal Blog
Jan's Tumblr Blog
- Baby 17 Months Old
- Ady boy beginning to assert himself and wants his ...
- Super heavy rain, super traffic jam!
- Chartis Insurance Failure to Pay Reimbursement and...
- Default Cluster Size for NTFS, FAT32, exFAT
- Baby Fall Down From Cot
- @klroadblock roadworks at entry to section 17 PJ f...
- Streamyx is absolutely bad today!
- Streamyx down again due to Sg Way exchange problem...
- be weary of email misinformation
- Once a week exercise is better than nothing
- Which #Android Phone Brand You Like?
- Taking a break at Papa Rich the Curve
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2010 (137)
- ► 2009 (23)